Erastvere park campsite
Roadside rest stop by the lake. Offers a possibility to swim and walk in the park. The graveyard of the Ungern-Sternberg family, founded on the hill in the Erastvere oak stand in 1883, is maintained in good condition. The memorial chapel to the last manor lord Gerhard was built in 1997 on the ruins of the former Marie Chapel. The old red brick building at the lake is used as a place of worship and is called Conrad's Chapel.
Information boards, 3 campfire sites, swimming place, dry toilet, Tammiku Pub is nearby. Papildus informācija RMK mājaslapā Дополнительная информация здесь