Parunikivi rest stop
“Baron’s boulder” has a thick moss cover and the shape of an irregular polyhedron,
and is situated 100 m
south of the Vormsi roundabout. The stone bears a commemorative inscription in
German dedicated to the Baron von Stackelberg by his sons.
Rapakivi granite boulder with the perimeter of 20 m in the middle of a pine
forest. The boulder is flat on top, has straight sides, and most of it is under
the ground surface. The stone has a commemorative inscription to Otto Friedrich
Fromhold von Stackelberg, the last Baron of Vormsi. Since 1941 the boulder has
been under nature protection and was added to the list of objects of cultural
heritage in 1997.
Information board, bench, trash bin More information on the RMK website. Дополнительная информация здесь.